Enjoy a prime downtown Indianapolis, Indiana, hotel with premier guest services at Hyatt Regency Indianapolis. We believe great luxury hotels should offer more than a good night's sleep, and we take pride in offering you the best of everything - vibrant restaurants, luxurious rooms and unparalleled service.
Make your stay even more enjoyable by taking advantage of convenient Hyatt signature services such as E-Concierge, express airline boarding pass kiosk / PDA and express self check-in and check-out kiosks. Whether your stay in Indianapolis is for business or pleasure, it should be a worry-free experience that delights all of your senses.
Contact Hyatt Regency Indianapolis’ knowledgeable Concierge to seek recommendations, arrange for guest amenities or book activities, dining or entertainment reservations prior to your arrival.
You may also interact with the Hyatt Concierge on Twitter @HyattConcierge.
- 499 Newly Redesigned GuestRooms
- Regency Club
- Hyatt Grand Bed™
- Multi-Media Connectivity System
- PDA & Express Check-In/Check-Out Kiosks
- Flight Check-In
- Valet and Self-Parking
- The Eagle's Nest - Award-Winning, Revolving Rooftop Restaurant
- Indoor heated pool / Jacuzzi
- 24-hour StayFit™ Gym / Cardio Studio
- Nearby tennis and golf facilities
- 35,000 sq ft of Flexible Function Space
- Newly-Renovated 9,408 sq ft Regency Ballroom
- Enclosed Skywalk to Convention Center & Lucas Oil Stadium
- Creative catering options featuring Personal Preference Dining®
- Awarded "Best of MidAmerica" for Meeting Site Excellence
The staff at Hyatt Regency Indianapolis is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. Our staff is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities, are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay. At Hyatt Regency Indianapolis, we want to make sure all our guests are able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer. So we may better prepare for your arrival, please indicate requests in your online reservation, or contact Hyatt Customer Service at (888) 591-1234.
Accessible room types: ADA King Shower, ADA Double Shower, ADA Double Tub.
Available assistance devices include:
· Audio/visual smoke detectors
· Braille symbols in elevators
· Restaurants/ room service menus
· Wheelchair accessible doors
· Bathtub benches and grab rails
· Roll-in showers available in four guestrooms
· Wheelchair accessible sink/vanity and towel racks
· Closed caption television decoder
Take advantage of our Business Plan which includes full breakfast for one, internet access for one computer, bottle of water, newspaper, one pressed shirt or blouse and Local, 1-800 and long distance calls to the US and Canada. When booking hotels in Indianapolis for business travel, inquire about Hyatt's Business Plan program.
Map & Directions
Students and visitors of IUPUI, the Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis downtown research university, will find convenient accommodations at Hyatt Regency Indianapolis. The IUPUI campus is just 5 minutes driving from the Hyatt.
Wherever you are visiting from, we welcome you to Hyatt Regency Indianapolis.
- From Indianapolis International Airport (IND) to Hyatt Regency Indianapolis: Take I-70 East to downtown. Exit at Illinois St. North (79B). Proceed to Washington St. Turn left. Go one block to Capitol Ave. Turn left. Hotel is on left. Distance to hotel is just 8 miles.
- From Chicago, IL to Hyatt Regency Indianapolis: Take I-65 South to the West Street exit (#114). Continue straight off of the exit ramp to New York Street (5 blocks). Turn left on New York Street and continue to Capitol Avenue (roughly 3 blocks). Turn right on Capitol Avenue. Continue for 3 blocks -- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis is on the left-hand side of the street between Washington Street and Maryland Street. Total distance is 180 miles.
- From Ft. Wayne, IN to Hyatt Regency Indianapolis: Travel South on I-69 to Indianapolis. At the I-465 interchange, take I-465 South. Continue South on I-465 to I-70 West. Continue on I-70 to Downtown Indianapolis and exit on Ohio Street. Continue on Ohio Street for approximately 11 blocks to Capitol Avenue. Turn left on Capitol Avenue. Continue for 2 blocks -- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis is on the left-hand side of the street between Washington Street and Maryland Street. Distance is roughly 120 miles.
- From Columbus, OH to Hyatt Regency Indianapolis: Travel on I-70 West to Indianapolis. Continue on I-70 to Downtown Indianapolis and exit on Ohio Street. Continue on Ohio Street to Capitol Avenue. Turn left on Capitol Avenue. Continue for 2 blocks -- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis is on the left-hand side of the street between Washington Street and Maryland Street. The trip is about 175 miles.
- From Cincinnati, OH to Hyatt Regency Indianapolis: Take I-74 to I-465 South. At the I-465 interchange, take I-465 South. Continue on I-465 South until you reach I-65 North. Take I-65 North to Exit 111 Washington Street. Take a slight left to take the Washington Street West ramp. Turn left onto Washington Street/US-40 W. Turn left on Capitol Avenue. The entrance to the hotel will be on your left. Distance to hotel is 115 miles.
- From Louisville, KY to Hyatt Regency Indianapolis: Travel North on I-65 into Indianapolis. Take I-65 North to Exit 111 Washington Street. Take a slight left to take the Washington Street West ramp. Turn left onto Washington Street/US-40 W. Turn left on Capitol Avenue. The entrance to the hotel will be on your left. Distance is about 115 miles.
- From St. Louis, MO to Hyatt Regency Indianapolis:
Travel East on I-70 into Downtown Indianapolis. Exit I-70 at the Illinois Street exit. Turn left off the exit ramp and continue North on Illinois Street to Washington Street. Turn left on Washington and go 1 block to Capitol Avenue. Turn left on Capitol. The entrance to the hotel will be on your left. Total trip is 240 miles.
Please visit RebuildIndy to stay up to date on the latest construction in downtown Indianapolis. Click here for more information on RebuildIndy.
Onsite ServicesAllow us to make your stay at Hyatt Regency Indianapolis as comfortable and productive as possible. Our Indianapolis Indiana luxury hotel offers a wide range of services ranging from tantalizing restaurants and state-of-the-art fitness facilities to comprehensive business amenities. Check out the list of hotel services below. If you wish for something you don’t see listed, please contact the concierge of our Indianapolis IN luxury hotel and we will make every effort to assist you.
- Check-in and check-out kiosks
- 24 hour ATM
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- 24 hour business center
- Conference Concierge
- Covered parking
- Gift shop
- Health & 24/7 StayFitTM fitness center
- Hyatt Meeting Connection
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- In-room dining service 6:00a.m. - 12:00a.m.
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Secretarial support services
- Skywalk access to Circle Centre Mall
- Soda, ice machines
Valet services with pick up at front drive and in/out privileges...$25 Day Rate, $34 Overnight Rate
Self Parking Underground
12-24 hours without in/out privileges...$24 Overnight or Pay per Hour
Additional Overnight Parking Downtown
World of Wonders (Circle Centre): 24 Hour Self Parking...$20 Overnight
Location: 1/2 block from hotel at Maryland and Illinois Street. Clearance: 8'2"
Plaza Park: Self Parking...$22 Overnight
Location: One block South on Capitol. Clearance: 6'9"
Open 24 hours on Friday & Saturday.
Capitol Commons: 24 Hour Self Parking...$26 Overnight
Location: Entrance across from Hyatt on Capitol Ave. Clearance: 6'8'
Lucas Oil Stadium, lots 3 & 4: Call 317-916-1760 for rates and availability. Lot open for large vehicles.
Location: South and Missouri St.
Stop by the gift shop for a variety of sundries, newspapers and snacks. Whether you’ve forgotten a favorite toiletry item or are in need of a treat, you’ll find the wide selection offers just what you are in search of.
8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Sunday
Car Service from Indianapolis International Airport:
- Shared Ride Service - Approximate cost is $16.00 each way. Reservations suggested. On demand service available at Ground Transportation Center across from baggage claim.
- Yellow/Checker Cab Co. - Approximate cost is $35 each way for airport transportation.
- Town car/Limo Service - Approximate cost is $45 (one way, dependent upon company and number of passengers).
- Royal Limousine - Please call 317-529-8040 for pricing information.
For nonstop bus service from the Indianapolis International Airport to downtown
- Buses will run twice an hour on the half-hour.
- Fare is $10 per person each way, cash only.
- Service will run later, from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Passengers board the express at Zone 1 of the airport’s Ground Transportation Center.
Fort Wayne: 126 miles
Evansville: 182 miles
South Bend: 138 miles
Hammond: 158 miles
Getting Around Indianapolis:
- Pedicabs - A unique, fun and practical way to get around Indianapolis. These three wheeled “bike taxis” are an environmentally friendly option for downtown transportation. Visit Circle City Pedicabs or Indy Pedicabs for more information.
- Taxi Service - $5 regional fare within downtown. The regional center for taxis contains the area lying east of the White River, South of 12th Street, west of I‐65, and north of I‐70.
7800 Col. H. Weir Cook Memorial Drive,
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA 46241
Tel: +1 317 487 7243
This hotel does not allow pets, with the exception of service animals.
Check-in Time: 3:00pm
Check-out Time: 12:00pm
Important Arrival Information
Please click to review important information regarding your upcoming stay.
Multi-Million Dollar Guestroom and Restaurant Renovation Complete
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Welcome to Hyatt Regency 2.0
Breathe New Life Into Your Lunch With Our Pasta Bar at One South
One South's Pasta Bar gives you new reasons to look forward to lunch.
Book Now or call +1 317 632 1234